AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Takeover Speculation, page-12

1. 9,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4250
    Hey Guys,
    AGO is now breaking upward to 70c again, hit and stayed at highs today at 68.5c till close. IOP staying stable and takeover speculation is rife, west news article today as to MIN synergies with BCI and IOH and their capacity to build producing mines and infrastructure.

I reckon if it gets to 71c next few days and cracks above 73c then we are lookin at a solid run to $1. This will put the cat amongst the pidgeons and flush out any bidder quick smart unless takeover talk is pure speculation.
    The more expensive AGO gets and moves away from its 5 year lows at 60c the more it will force someone to show their hand, the volume increases show serious buying interest at these dirt cheap prices for AGO. I bought at $3 in 2011 so i believe its worth more and have been buying in at 60c to average dow

As for the majors who waste millions and billions on pie in the sky ghost mines and dirt patches with no infrastructure, i reckon its outrageous how much they waste, AGO would be a perfect fit for any producer or mid tier miner, strong production and free mass resources as the CEO said at the diggers and dealers. Lonsec recommend "accumulate" as i reckon the TP is $1 now, lets see who is flushing these offers 60-70c up and down and announces a 5% stake its all on.

If IOH can go up 70% and be taken over in 1 day then this is how to play the game IMHO. The share register is wide open for a large stake and the norwegians and granich are not selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.