A2M 0.88% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

Through a business I work for we do everything in China, mainly...

1. 2,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    Through a business I work for we do everything in China, mainly with Mums and my colleagues get chatting to them and the topic turns to different milks/formulas and practically everyone has heard of A2 - they see it as 'that NZ milk/formula'. So it's represented as the flagship brand from NZ - just an interesting note from a conversation I had with someone today.

When you also consider the free trade agreements NZ has with China, and the close relationship A2 has with the Chinese government it's different to other foreign companies selling into China.

In terms of the regulation they said it was just around the government encouraging mothers to breast feed - as part of their plan to lower the cost of raising children. And that wealthier people shouldn't be too swayed by this. Just another side note, the reason the cost of education is so expensive in China is because the quality of state schools is quite poor, so lots of kids need tutoring from after school companies just to keep up.
    So even though they're encouraging breast feeding, which might decrease sales of IF (but not by much) they're aiming for more babies so it should more than offset it.
    Last edited by healthyinvestor: 17/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
0.060(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $4.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.87 $6.93 $6.83 $8.512M 1.235M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1471 $6.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.89 770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.