GBZ 0.00% 1.0¢ gbm resources limited

Takeover Speculation

1. Rx-
    240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    There has been a lot of talk about takeovers given the bot trades that have plagued GBZs share price for far to long. I thought it might be interesting to get a thread going to discuss who might be a potential suitor for this very undervalued company!

My initial guess would be Aeris Resources (AIS). They already hold 6% of GBZ, so they have a pretty good base to start from if they wanted to move in and start negotiations. And I would assume there is already a good relationship between management considering the smooth transaction of the Yandan acquisition, as well as participating in recent CR? Always helps to have some inside support!

Although I have my doubts as any trading from AIS would result in a change in substantial holdings and considering their good relationship with GBM you wouldn't imagine they would be d&*ks like UBS with their wash-trading. Even still I would imagine they would be watching very closely to the ever expanding (now 1.5 moz resource) with a ridiculously low EV? Cacow only has a couple more years left in it and their cash kitty keeps growing so an acquisition is very likely on the horizon. Also its not like GBM's price is going to stay the same once they start drilling twin hills so they better get in quick while its cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $21.41K 2.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 476208 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ 1527261
Last updated 13.07pm 06/05/2024 ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.