GBZ 0.00% 0.9¢ gbm resources limited

I was chatting to @bushandbeach the other day, who knows a few...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    I was chatting to @bushandbeach the other day, who knows a few brokers, being heavy in some of these gold speccies. He mentioned UBS handle some of the share related items for Aurelia (I am guessing cap raises and the sort?). So very interesting you picked up on AMI having takeover potential. Their project portfolio and cash position also fits the bill. With the UBS connection, could be a case of where there;s smoke there's fire?

I agree, these games are not for cheap CR shares, GBZ are fully cashed up for a big year of drilling, with White Dam & Morgan waiting in the wings to keep the cash reserves bolstered. Must be for another reason.

Management's strategy of offloading the side projects definitely cleans the story up for investors, but it also happens to make the Drummond a clean acquisition with no loose ends. White Dam would be the cherry for a small to mid tier gold producer who isn't concerned with a 2-year timeframe to get White Dam pumping.

@gbgirl Didn't think of WAF, good pick up. I'll look into them a bit closer, they have the +1 B mcap to swallow GBZ up without needing to chew first!
    Last edited by Big Poppa Pump: 28/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.998K 777.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 853054 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 352643 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.