EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

Harls, up until this week we had cool nights and reasonable days...

1. 3,704 Posts.
    Harls, up until this week we had cool nights and reasonable days with only one going over 40 but this week!!!! Ay yay ay.

Rain? I remember something like that when I was a young bloke, haven't seen much of that stuff in years.

Eildon reservoir used to be a very, very deep lake and now it is a valley, a dry one at that. I used to go boating at Eildon when I was a little fella.

Marben, I would switch with you without hesitation, have always preferred the cold. Australian skiing is not what you would call world class but you make do with what you've got. Alpine skiing is too expensive with a family though, we have to make do with tobogganing and making snow men in the brief few weeks that there is no snow in the high country.

Simmo, hope they catch the sick bastard, no sense in it, none at all, he has to be missing a few gears to do something like that.

Marben, long term vs short term, always the dilemma. JV will make much more money in the long term, cash up front will allow investors to take advantage of the fire sales taking place in other assets. Either way is a good way.

Good thing is that we are absolved of the daunting task of deciding. The top 20 will decide for us and the rest of us will go along for the ride. As Caesar said when he crossed the Rubicon, "Let the Dice Fly High!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $21.1K 2.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017762 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2462467 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.