SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

Been following SAR for awhile now, bouncing in and out and...

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Been following SAR for awhile now, bouncing in and out and skimming a little of (most times), sold within 30 minutes of the write down announcement, just long enough to digest the figures, and it came as a shock, a few four letter words escaped.

Observations you may not like:

Every time the share price drops the idea is pushed out that it is because there is a takeover brewing and they are pushing the price down to get it cheap, this is misleading.

Don't fight the FED on Gold.

Don't catch a falling knife.

I am still bullish on Gold and was hoping for a good march based upon Europe's (Italy particularly) problems and continued weak consumer spending in the US, but the FED has the upper hand and wants a strong DOW and contained Gold price and I'm not going to fight it,I must face the very real possibility that Gold may fall further, whatever happened to fundamentals. Friday the US employment figures come out, they want good figures so that is what they will get and the DOW will probably rally higher and Gold derivatives will push Gold down, bit disillusioned now.

I'm on the sidelines watching having sold all of my Gold stocks when I realized that Gold was having trouble getting back to $1600.

A floor will be found for SAR, but before that there will be a period when SAR will be oversold, If I was still holding SAR stock I would be reluctant to sell at current prices, it depends on your beliefs, there is a lot of fear out there now and I suspect we are now moving into an oversold area but those write downs were a shock and often write downs follow write downs.

I am of on holiday now for a week,so off to pack, going where there is no Internet,a week without the Internet, the horror!!, so no replies from me, good luck to all. just thoughts that were going through my head this morning, that's my 2 cents.

DYOR, I make wild guesses, thanks for taking the time to read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.