WOW 0.59% $33.43 woolworths group limited

Takeover talk?, page-2

1. 9,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    i would prefer this management has nothing to do with selling parts of or restructuring wow until new ceo found.
    imo if wes can turn two department stores around eg kmart/target that actually compete with each other then someone with some retail ability should be able to turn bigw around.Bigw is not a bad business model especially if some changes introduced that take advantage of wow's network.Imo myers is a bad business model with no idea of what they want to be eg a david jones or a kmart.
    The real and ob vious problem as posted by many many is masters,but then again imo there could be some quick changes with immediate effect a per media eg poosible jv between mitre10 and home hardware to compete for tradies business against bunnings,turn mastes boxes that are not viable in current form to as per an hardware expert into finishing stores eg flooring,curtains,bathrooms,kitchens with home service advice etc,those masters hardware boxes that are viable should work with home hardware,etc etc .imo there common sense changes and imo seems no common sense is being shown under current management so why are they even able to make such decisions as selli9ng bigw while under ceo caretaker control.
    wow is a joke and i'm surprised the insto's aren't kicking up more of a fuss.
    my rant for the day.
    wow has great potential under the right management and imo while owning masters and bigw,as goyder said why sell target to another retailer when wes is a retailer. Of course unless you believe you are not a capable retailer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.43
Change
-0.200(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $40.83B
Open High Low Value Volume
$33.69 $33.77 $33.24 $54.38M 1.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 501 $33.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.43 30880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.