MRE 0.00% 87.0¢ minara resources limited

takeover target/afr article, page-12

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Tom 924,
    Thanks for your post.
    The only point that I have been trying to make (particularly to Dnatron) is that MRE's future problem is their lack of a suitable resource.
    You say that if they have the capacity to process feed from others then why shouldn't they do it, and yes, I totally agree with you but one of the main reasons that they are doing this is to save their own feed. (Which I might add doesn't get anywhere within Heron's massive higher grade resource)
    Any processor should be able to turn a profit even with low grade reject by others during the current high nickel price.
    My remarks some time ago to dnatron that MRE has been wanting feed from Heron was dismissed as wrong.
    I can even name the area from where MRE want this feed but I will let dnatron ask MRE to confirm or deny or perhaps he may like to ask the newly appointed board member Chefate..... (LOL)
    Dnatron is unlikely to get an answer but it may be worth his trouble to pose the question.
    Anyway, I don't wish MRE or its shareholders any harm whatsoever but THE BIG PICTURE IS WORTH LOOKING AT.
    Good luck with your investment!
    Cheers,
    Sally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.