CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

I can say that both people in Vale and government are lobbying...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33

I can say that both people in Vale and government are lobbying hard to increase mining in the area as the downside at Vale has caused drop in property prices, taxes, everything. Vale getting the OK to spend $CAD1Biln in the region is all part of a major plan supported by government. See below.

https://www.thompsoncitizen.net/news/thompson/winter-weather-testing-and-northern-filmmaking-need-more-government-support-finance-minister-told-1.24057423

Manitoba Finance Minister Scott Fielding held a pre-budget consultation in Thompson Jan. 13, hearing presentations from Mayor Colleen Smook and city manager Anthony McInnis, as well as Volker Beckmann, Bobbi Montean and representatives of Vale, the Thompson Public Library and the Thompson Chamber of Commerce.

“Vale’s recent downsizing has reduced disposable income here by $60 million per year,” said Beckmann in his written presentation, which he also provided to the Thompson Citizen
    . “Real estate values have dropped 30 per cent over past three to four years. All this has reduced revenue for the province. We can get some of it back.”The Manitoba community rely on the Thomson mine and so there is no chance this mine will ever close. As Vale's operations are running out of ore their only option is find their own or buy others.

CZN already have 100K nickel at lynn lake but that is deeper. What Vale will want is cream they can come and scoop off then later get into deeper mining. A 100K nickel resource at the surface looks achievable, if not more. Overall CZN might prove 300K to 400K nickel resource.

Vale seem to be in a rush and making lots of local noise. I dont see them buying 20% of this and letting CZN manage it as then they are on CZN timeline. Any joint venture i think they will look for control early or just buy it off you guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.221K 1.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1074190 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2233847 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.