COE 0.00% 22.5¢ cooper energy limited

Why, because I am considering buying so I think I have every...

1. 2,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1312
    Why, because I am considering buying so I think I have every right to find out the true facts before buying back in and considering the potential cashflow problems that might occur over the next two years I want to be 300% sure that they will be able to repay the debt in 2024 or at least renegotiate the terms.

That's also a stupid comment saying you have to be a shareholder to ask a company questions as I have often emailed companies and asked them questions even though I have not been a shareholder and I normally do get a response.

Until its up and running and performing as it should even the company will not know how much extra capex might be needed to correct any possible problems.

The companies performance over the last year has not been great and they have continued to miss targets so to rely on their expectations with Athena without proof is foolish.

It up to individuals if they want to read my posts or not and I would suggest putting me on your ignore list if you think my analysis is complete garbage.
    If I am so wrong though why has the share price dropped 42% since 14th Jan 2021 if the company is doing such a great job as some people would make out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $594.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $593.7K 2.672M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 290435 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 205975 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.