COE 2.27% 22.5¢ cooper energy limited

and I know I keep commenting on the potential issue of a...

1. 8,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2826
    and I know I keep commenting on the potential issue of a takeover, but all these factors come into play.
    we have read articles which comment that these market conditions, funding issues, fossil fuel issues and challenges and their affect on smaller fossil-fuel-focussed companies like COE, will make it more difficult to fund their growth.
    What these articles were saying, is that smaller coys will need to bulk-up.
    Then I look at the possible predators, or merger potential partners - and the most logical is of course Beach, and then Senex.
    Each of those companies have very strong share prices. Beach has plenty of funding fire power.
    I think each would use scrip as consideration if they were to contemplate a bid.

COE is cheap.
    Not so long ago COE SP was touted at around 60c by brokers.
    Those SP targets were trashed because of failure of Orbost to reach nameplate capacity.
    But crazily, even with Orbost able to now do 45tjd, the SP is still suffering disproportionately.

All it will take is a acquirer to take the view that Orbost CAN reach nameplate output, and an SP of acquirer to be at its highest point.

COE is cash generating, has expansion growth opportunites, has good secure GSAs, good mgt, and is undervalued by mkt.
    COE has an open share register. Instos are fickle, and would grab a profit.

I do not want a takeover offer which undervalues COE - but I want COE to be properly valued, either by mkt or by a T/Offer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $594.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $409.4K 1.826M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 136022 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 87266 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.