RMD 0.00% $31.75 resmed inc

Just a follow-up for those interested on a future take/over...

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Just a follow-up for those interested on a future take/over target or competitor.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5551/5551533-ff493de901f9d6c58af8ac331a0546a7.jpg

Clearly the biggest milestone in Incannex's history.!!!
    IND Application for IHL-42X by US FDA has been completed!!!
    This statement will get the attention of the pharmaceutical / medical investment world and I think RESMED will be one of these.
    It has been a long journey to this point, many years..... however Incannex are now at the starting line with powder in the gun.
    It is understandable why, big pharmaceutical companies don't look at many start-ups until phase 2/3....
    Incannex's clinical programs are clear evidence that if done correctly, they take many years..... and in fact, most don't make it!!!It is also understandable why pharmaceutical companies pay so much for a drug candidate's in the late stage of development - Phase 2/3.... It usually takes many hundreds of millions to arrive at this point...Incannex have been very smart & efficient with time and $$ to get a drug candidate to this point....
    IHL-42x has ticked off another major risk reduction milestone and with that, has increased it's underlying value.
    IHL-42x is valued by Edison around $750M US before the IND opening & when revalued now, will command north of $1 Billion.
    It is my opinion, that this drug candidate IHL-42x with an open IND completed is worth at least all time high prices of approx 70c or North of $1B MC.
    On top of this, there is plenty of extra value in the additional assets, starting with IHL-675!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$31.75
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.16B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326 $33.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$30.14 270 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.47am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.