TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

takeover target yes - will it be sold? no way

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    So in order for a takeover - it needs the boards approval right?

Put yourself in the shoes of an ACL boardmember:

- you have been waiting for years for the fonda approval and it finally comes in.

- you have some of the most exciting technology and projects in the biotech industry coming out of Australia (IMO)and now you have money to fund them.

- you have put in, not only all of your time and nervous energy, but no doubt a massive amount of your personal income in shares - because you know how successful this company can (and I believe) will be in a few years.

Some big Pharma Comany comes in and offers even double what the share price is today - WOULD YOU SELL.....?

*For those loyal ACL shareholder that can see the value in this comapany in the mid term (2 - 5 years) ASK YOUSELF, would you sell all of your stock for $1 0r even $1.50 right now - when you know how big Hyact could be (possibly only to make a profit a buy back in / like so did last week). Look at every positive announcement in ACLs history, it's the same story. Big Spike, then sell off.

So there is your answer re: Takeover, in my opinion. I hold and continue to accumulate at these crazy prices. I would not like to get too carried away and say it would be $50 in 5 years - but gee I would be bloody stoked if it cracked double figures.

Enjoy the ride and thanks to those of you that continue to sell. Please keep the price low for another few weeks till the bank will give me more cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.