BBG 0.00% $1.05 billabong international limited

Nice find utsstudent,i would put Nike at the top of the list for...

1. 762 Posts.
    Nice find utsstudent,i would put Nike at the top of the list for a possible takeover or partner,they are expanding into surfing and extreme sports with Hurley and Nike 6.0

How can people keep comparing Billabong to Mambo?????????

Mambo was just a label with designs that you would not paint your house in,a one brand wonder.

Billabong is international,a westuit maker of 25+ years,mulitple labels in a wide range of sports and growing,expanding into developing countries even Russia and Brazil.Brazil's 2nd biggest sport is surfing.
    Partnerships with some of the best shapers like JS,have rights to 4 WCT events,rights to QS events.Online stores.

They have taken over some quality labels such as RVCA & Dakine,if your into Kiteboarding you will understand this.

Womens clothing and accessories sell more than mens,how many women used to wear Mambo????? just a few bogan chicks lol,sorry if i offend anyone but this is sad but true.

If your going to write the brand off do some research and stop writing dribble.

tilleydog it is Billabong international,retail is pathetic in OZ but there is growth in many countries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.