STX 5.00% 19.0¢ strike energy limited

for my part don't think i have accused anyone of ramping, up or...

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    for my part don't think i have accused anyone of ramping, up or down, at any stage, have only expressed a point of view for discussion, which i believe is healthy and the intention of forums such as these.

This is from company presentation released in December, slide 3.....

"Drilling activity at each of the unconventional plays during 2012. Expected to significantly de-risk the assets and be a catalyst for re-rating"

This is stating the obvious isn't it?? Nope not on these threads.

then further on the same slide,

"Currently trading well below sum-of-parts. Potential to benefit from near-term activity and a substantial re-rating of asset values during 2012"

Thats why we all here isnt it? We agree on this point?

The company was forced to revised the original presentation stating....

"Slide 10 has been removed in accordance with ASX Guidelines as reporting of projected company value can only be made when the company has a reasonable basis as verified by an independent authority. Accordingly, we have removed the slide from the attached revised investor presentation."

Value is what we are debating on this thread?

While a bit of banter is fine, my skin is getting like leather, what i do take objection to is statements like....

"yet vagabondo wants to cosy up to him and talk STX down?

you looking for a cheaper entry as well mate?"

My sentiment is etched in writing on many threads over the past 12 to 18 months, my frustration with stx inactivity with their holdings in the cooper, so the above statement is just nonesense.

Besides why would i talk down my own investment?!? I saw value when this was in the 20's and added to my position, have added in the meantime, and if Sp hold will probably take up my entitlement. But that is not the point here, it's purely a question of opinion, no one is right until there is a transaction. One can take an educated/informed guess and thats whats happening here.

Watercrystal, your posts are appreciated and help form an opinion, i only get annoyed when the discussion disintegrates, and people play the man not the ball.

Anyways enough of my rant...good night all and here's to another green day tomorrow!

Cheers, vaga

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $543.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $873.2K 4.500M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 3507920 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 1387202 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.