TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Takeover Target?, page-8

1. PD1
    2,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    That it is Names little,not that I know any more than others.I have stayed away a bit today, I knew it would get a bit of a mess on here with emotions running high.

The Ann's today are in my opinion Excellent. Very in depth and give transparency and a strong level of clarification.

The sp and loose stock is the only drawback, imo its being retail driven. Insto's/funds/jv partners will be divulging the scoping study and doing their diligence.
    If we can gain some backing and firm up the register, these prices will be history imo.

I firmly believe Ton will be positioned more appropriately in value following considerable further milestones being achieved in the coming months or even weeks.

Brad has confirmed talks with as many as six parties currently. Some have asked for further samples for testwork. Brad may well be working on or soon be in the position to present something leftfield or outside the box to surprise the market, and with 210Kt of Graphite bullishly getting mentioned this could be very big news. (pure speculation on my behalf)

I expect further positive news near term.

all imo dyor

Regards

Pauldola.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.