VIT 4.88% 8.6¢ vitura health limited

Hi guys, Looking at this stock very closely after hearing this...

1. 61 Posts.
    Hi guys,

Looking at this stock very closely after hearing this companies name a fair few times out and about recently.

I've had a close look at the balance sheet and the share price currently and it seems that if this continues to trend downwards (for whatever unknown reason) this could be a very good take over target. Revenue and cash flows look promising and debt low relative to current market cap. Ever since Swisse sold out there are not many other well regarded Australian companies out there available (ie Blackmores being very expensive etc). After attending a conference on the Asia the key theme drawn out was Asian and particularly Chinese demand for food/supplements. This was because as the middle class grows at an extraordinary rate people move away from eating the basic low income foods (ie rice etc) and start consuming more expensive products (good meats, supplements, vitamins).

Just wanted to know others thoughts. Obviously I'd be investing on my own accord but keen to know others thoughts.

Why I'm particularly interested in this company now is because their seems to have been no missed guidance or anything of the like since listing but it keeps going downwards. If anything the company is performing as per prospectus. As the saying goes short the front page of the newspaper and long the back page.

Is anyone of the opinion that some insto's/brokers (ie CBA who trades frequently) could be downramping this to make it a potential takeover target for a client etc?

I dont usually follow hotcopper because this forum is manipulated by a lot of brokers but keen to get some genuine views.

Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.004(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $49.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 9.0¢ 8.1¢ $64.57K 765.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79804 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 6250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.