LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

Takeover Target?, page-32

1. 7,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    I find all of this take over talk a little crazy. If anyone had any interest in acquiring Lynas it would be the Japanese behind Jare. I have been saying this would happen for nearly two years. IT DIDN’T. Mt K is a hedge fund they want to make money. They were talked into this by NC. If he had understood how to manage the plant Lynas would have done well before prices got to current level. MT K wants cash and out of this losing situation and with a rise in REE they can finally see that happening. I think it is clear that no matter what happens selling this much stock on open market will be a disaster for all stock holders including MT K. They will have to sell through private placements. To satisfy Regulatory bodies it will probably be ten or so different entities giving nobody more than 5%. I do not know for sure, no one does. To worry about this 3.5 years before deadline and with stock price well below 0.10 is a little premature. From a political position I do worry about Chinese getting control. If they try, it will make money for the stock holders. That is all I and most SH want. How many people on this board care more about who controls Lynas than making money with their stock? If a stock holders Vote came up where you had decide between giving company to China for 0.20 /sh or leaving current management in place and see 4 more years of sub 0.10 how would you vote? This is clearly just an unrealistic imaginary example, not a prediction.

I find it kind of amazing that La, Ce, Pr, are all going up Nd may be but we need another week or two to know for sure NdPr appears to be staying flat maybe down If NdPr goes up over 60 days just half of what it appears La and Ce may be doing than LYC.ax should be over 0.10 as soon as trend is recognized and accepted by more people. Virtually no talk about this

I am a little worried about NdPr posted this in
    Post #: 20302349 Not a word on this even though this could have immediate impact on Lynas SP. Would have expected someone to at least say I am crazy.

For record I use Metal Pages not Asian Metals. From what I see they are the same on prices over a week or two. They do not always track over a day or two. This is not a comment on the quality of either. I have just been using Metal pages for over 5 years (off and on) and it is where I am comfortable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.