LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

Takeover Target?, page-43

1. 7,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    First I said I did not know. I only knew this is what they were doing a year ago. I never said shut down NdPr Production. No way would I even suggest this. I do not even know if NdPr is in over supply. I have asked no one seems to have an opinion. IF they are in oversupply it is fairly resent It would probably only mean shutting down one line for a month or so. Again I claim to have no knowledge of this and AL has the data. When I ask a Question please do not change it into a statement and then ridicule it. Don’t take something I say like holding back a little NdPR and turn it into I said shut it down just so you can make fun of it. Also I read all your comments nothing says this is NdPr that is 47%. Nothing says it isn’t. Matter of fact in the new agreement the statement about giving Japanese principles first right of refusal implies some of it probably has been NdPr. But we do not know.

How does this sentence say to you I am trying to represent this as anything other than a Question?
    “ I assume now the 47% is Ce and La and by weight. This would make it insignificant in $ terms. I do not know this but have not seen anything that makes me want to change my opinion. Do you know otherwise?

Your whole argument does not make sense anyways. If you are worried about the Chinese doing things to hurt Lynas would you not rather have it be by weight and primarily La and Ce? Would it not make better sense to have most of the NdPr going to non-Chinese customers? I know I would if I was Lynas. Why are you arguing so strongly that this is what it is. If you have read this than it is important to know why don't you post what you read. I will gladly change my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.