LYC 4.14% $7.04 lynas rare earths limited

Takeover target, page-37

1. 7,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508

Time will tell it has been four weeks and still no active actions by Anyone in Japan. When will you accept there will not be any. 2 months? 6 months? Of course it there is an interventions then I know right away I am wrong. We will see. I am surprised WES has not gone "hostile" yet. at this point lots of advantages to going hostile. So maybe you are correct they see something that is making them very cautious about taking this action. Lynas has already gone hostile so why have they not responded in kind.

Going hostile would cause Lynas to spend money to fight them. Decreasing profits for FY 2019 which would impact SP. It would also allow them to make a "Tender offer" for stock. Which would really show them what their chances are. I hope this will fail. It is the only way I make money on Lynas now. IF something does not happen in a couple of weeks than I believe this all fades into the sunset. Time will tell, the longer we go with no change the more likely WES will fail and that is good news for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.04
Change
0.280(4.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.580B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $7.07 $6.66 $29.97M 4.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35 $7.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.