NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

They have dropped the ball gets slack if there is no Imminent...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    1. They have dropped the ball gets slack if there is no Imminent threat. As soon as there's funding for 6 months they slacken off. See the previous patterns around in their announcements. There needs to be a more long-term view with solid activities on all levels in the company. A clear plan and direction but I think that's beyond them.
    2. They don't lead in technology others are well ahead particularly if you look at hearing aid companies.
    3. They mainly suffer from a high cost structure but technology wise they have no research only a bit of development.
    4. Their ideas are simply some rehash of the ideas from Sensear with some new technology that you can source in components.
    5. The sales pick-up but then they can't deliver product since they don't believe in the product enough to raise money for take off so it is on off and project based instead of a product company.
    A company who does some serious due diligence will see that.
    The HP contract is a dip in the water and they needed the 9001 quality approval to be able to do contract work. I view
    that as another change in direction for the company. They have given up their hearing aid like ambition. The funding they raise doesn't give them the runway for take off. So they get small and now they try to be a contract consultant. HP test them and see if they can develop something for them. Unless there is more details and specific direction it's a consultancy job. They need to create a strong vision and raise enough money. I had hope since they raised 4.5M$ from shareholders but they should have raised 2years of runway to bring their new product and build a vision around that for take-off. On another note I get a bit irritated with @cannostake's meddling in the US
    on the same Twitter account as he uses for Nuheara very unprofessional.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.