HUO 0.00% $3.71 huon aquaculture group limited

Packaged and or Frozen...I'm guessing not over the counter but...

1. 5,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 651
    Packaged and or Frozen...I'm guessing not over the counter but RSPCA Approved

Haven't seen much in my Aldi but....

'We've picked up a fair bit of smoked product into one of the major retailers. We've also picked up about 1/3 of the total deli business in Australia, which was a significant win for us. And then also, we supply close to 60% of ALDI's salmon products as well. And as you rightly pointed out, the MAP tenders are coming up, and we're just in the process now of going through those tenders

Well, those contracts are in negotiations at the moment, but probably 3 years, 5 years, depending on where the pricing ends up. ALDI's is an annual contract. So it's a little bit of a balance. While the prices are low, they obviously want to extend those contracts. And -- but for us, we need to look at the returns over the 3- to 5-year period and see if we're happy with that'

BUT the 'expenses and salaries' vs 'receipts' is just REDONK...with those numbers, Covid19, reducing demand, reducing prices, increasing logistics costs, etc is the least of your problems!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.