GOR 1.24% $1.59 gold road resources limited

Takeover Target

1. 768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    There will be no dividend paid to loyal holders.

GOR will be pushed/punished sub $1 and then a low ball takeover target offer will lob, and it will be game over player one.

The second big gold play ...sell off ..is already unfolding, the parasites of the shorts are getting set.

They will steal shareholders of all the funds hoarded away for a rainy day, like the great train robbers. JMT.

An absolute disgrace for this once great company, it’s unfortunate but it’s a completely different one now from the great one it once was.

Given record gold prices/production and spending on exploration you would think it’s a monty $2 stock, right now its like watching the titanic setting sail.

I hope i’m wrong here but the trend is suggesting something very wrong is here.... the share price is being played harder than Thunderstruck at a AC/DC concert.

And the continued silence is deafening, are they asleep at the wheel? Is anyone out there to provide some guidance/confidence?

Watching this is like watching a Shakespearean tragedy - The King is dead- long live the king. It’s extremely sad to watch what has been unfolding over the last 9 months.

Mmmm and what is happening to the capital growth strategy ... it is just not working... and the evaporation of shareholder value...ummm what do shareholders get in way of communication - nothing to see here, just more of the same silence.

C’mon Shareholders deserve better, lift you game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.59
Change
-0.020(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.722B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.62 $1.63 $1.58 $6.790M 4.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10288 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 5848 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.59
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.63 $1.63 $1.58 1171576
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.