GOR 1.24% $1.59 gold road resources limited

It has been a very ordinary 12 months to say the least, and with...

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481

It has been a very ordinary 12 months to say the least, and with Tropicana possibly joining the stable - the absolute precise time to strike - massive gains and higher dividends once the gold price corrects to its true value are well and truly in play.

How the deal is structured and what it entails short term remains to be seen (suspension of dividends/lower SP) at least until gold rises off the canvas.

Which is all by way of saying that, personally, I haven't accumulated a sizeable stake just to see someone else reap all the future benefits which GOR and companies like it will deliver in the future.

Yes, it does suck.

But would you rather be in tech stocks and if and when the equity markets crash where would you rather be?

Whether Tropicana materializes or not where would you rather be?

When gold resumes trading over $2000 plus and Basel III virtually guarantees it, much less the dire state of monetary/fiscal policies, where would you rather be?

When a Gold Standard materializes or when cryptos such as XRP are backed by metals where would you rather be?

The cabal is kicking the shite out of gold and miners and pumping up cryptos because, and I have said this countless times before, it makes them sick to their stomachs to see ordinary folk rush out to protect whatever of their wealth remains - it's like silver to a vampire! Paper currency is an illusion and it always will be.

The Fed's Powell testified that the US dollar is sound and has real value!!! Tell me we are not living in clown world! This is how much they despise you.

The same cabal that is accumulating as much gold and silver as is physically available and to achieve that massage physical and scrip to ridiculous levels.

We are seeing it writ large and it is like taking candy from a baby. Billionaires are successful because they buy real assets cheap and because it is in their nature to trick, deceive and induce fear. Covid1984 worked spectacularly in that regard. Silver and gold the same. We must overcome that and refuse to play that game.

If Weimar and Venezuela have taught us anything it is that you must hold precious metals or when hyperinflation hits lose it all.

It can happen anywhere and at any time.

So no, I will not play that game. GOR might be on the nose but so are most gold stocks. Gold stocks are a proxy for gold. The more attractive they are the higher the sense that the fiat monetary system is a mirage backed by nothing but the shallow promises and weaponized threats of corrupt bureaucrats and politicians.

Gold all the way.

GOR all the way.

The cabal cannot stop what is coming.

The best is truly yet to come.

Last edited by Agent86: 09/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.59
Change
-0.020(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.722B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.62 $1.63 $1.58 $6.790M 4.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10288 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 5848 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.59
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.63 $1.63 $1.58 1171576
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.