OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Out of principle due to low ratio I will also vote no but in...

1. 9,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793

Out of principle due to low ratio I will also vote no but in reality I had lost significant confidence in OSH management when Botton left and the board and management just were not performing at a critical time.
    I am skeptical on reval of combined company but since I will be dragged into it I hoep reval is reala nd significant.
    So much depends on quickly ensuring all projects are being funded and proceeding at highest speed so shareholders can get value out of them before IMO legacy STO fields start costiong $ to close em .
    Neithercompany individually overvallued so there is upside bit whether the market will apreciate and price it accordingly is yet to be seen and woudl be hard with all teh games being played as shorts, international holdings are transferred and all the other distractions of arbitrage happening.
    Combined company IMO needs to rise 20% to actually value assets appropriately so I hope for no management screwups and some real speed and effeciency going forward with projects. Such a discount also leaves it vulnerable to a offer on the combined company before they get a chance to start showing value

Just hpe we get some uplift and world ecconomy keeps going Ok with some stability .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.