SHP 44.4% 1.3¢ south harz potash ltd

Takeover Target, page-38

1. 2,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1135
    There's some roadshows around Australia in the next month or so that the leadership will be attending / running. I'll share when I find out.

I'd agree that we're in (peak) despair here (just look at some comments). Ultimately there's an intrinsic value to the asset that this company owns and the potential it has. The first portion of the asset has been proved in a PFS which entirely de-risks the (once previously mined) remaining areas. These assets carry value.

The flip side is that they carry a crap load of cost to be anything that can print money. If anyone's here expecting dividends, then I hope you're a more long term investor than me.

I'll be certain to get in front of management at the nearest opportunity and I've plenty of questions to ask - I'll share any answers. But in the meantime I see value here, potentially a bit more despair to come or potentially not. But the potential value is many multiples where we are today over the next 6/12/24/36 months.... just depends on appetite and horizons

If I could stick 20% of my super in here, I probably would

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.