AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Takeover Thoughts?

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Holders,
    with high grade nickel laterite supply getting in short supply, demand is increasing by the larger global commodity traders that will be looking for new and large long term ore assets, With GORO now a mess and the Indonesian ban remaining Isabel is looking like a major world class asset. one that can accomadate even the largest of thrists
    Everyone is familiar with the amount of interest globally in Axiom and the deposit itself and we all know if/when we get the COA decision then the last remaining criteria for funds or corporations to invest in Axiom or even aquire or attempt a takeover will be removed.
    Axiom has taken measures in the past to stop a takeover, but the reality is if someone wants it and pays enough and it is in our interest it might be worth it...

My question to all is...... what is a acceptable takeover deal/offer??
    i have struggled to come up with a fair valuation on owning this stock.... from a takeover prospective.

Personally.... i would like to see a decent figure (many multiples) + a holding in the take over entity with possible kickbacks through revenue from isabel.....thoughts??

a record date on the options will help the price rise leading into the COA decision, which is the perfect platform to have so again SP appreciation should happen way before anyone even attempts a offer.

with most holders holding for years on end....last thing i would want to see if the carpet taken out from under me so close to end result, saying that RM has never done wrong by us nor do i expect him to.....

So question is what is a fair and acceptable deal for us if/when we get approached, and with Nickel price recovery looking close on the charts then its obvious that if anyone would try to take us.....it could be as soon as we get the COA decision....

Mind you and MOST IMPORTANT...... everything would be subject to SH approval....meaning ultimately we all have the power to decide collectively.

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.