ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

the thing that is concerning iz Zip share price started dropping...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    the thing that is concerning iz Zip share price started dropping after story after story was repeased that turned out to be rumour machines likely spread from people at Zip mgmt

- klarna acquistion the silent 5 % owner in europe. totally unfounded i remember that cause zip SP to rocket for awhile
    - the dual NYSE listing; that PG and LD confirmed they were working towards to the AFR that then turned out to be Singapore exchange wtf!
    - the cry baby antics by Zip mgmt when APT was rocketing and zip complaining why not me too; and the AFR articles smciting from sources inside Zip....

this is what crushed Zips SP imho.
    that and exploding losses.
    regulatory changes that make it harder for them
    entry of new competitors

Square founders admitting the APT acquisition isn't as cracked up as they thought it would be due to bad unit economics

thats why I got off this steam train. the sentiment shifted auper quickly for Zip; it became really obvious its valuations was being fed by fake rumours.
    i quickly exited my position for a good gain, kicking myself i didnt get out earlier seeing the signs right in front of me for months
    i became a critic of Zip early on. not as early as goodfella but i didnt like the fake news

still use zip most days. the tech and product is good but i can just as easily use my credit card too..
    love the one time credit card for online transactions as it reduces fraud and credit card details being stolen- it should be the default for every single online transaction imho

zip is the alpha and omega of pure play BNPL now. they are the afterpay 2.0 since noone else is left unless you consider Sezzle and IOU rivals....

will we ever see 10 dollar share price again? no. of course not. just on the additional cap raises alone, what a 10 dollar share price would mean for their market cap is too far fetched

someone should open up a $1 party thread. thats a step in the right direction

go the lambo gif! we all need a belly chuckle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.