EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Not a take over by ERM. More than likely ERMGas will demerg from...

1. 5,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Not a take over by ERM. More than likely ERMGas will demerg from ERM, then an IPO via a backdoor listing and merge with EGO.
    ERM do not want to be a gas explorer. Their core business is generating power and generating cash from metering charges from users utilizing their power Appears they are pretty good at that.
    Three big questions are:-
    1. what ERMGas/ERM going to do with their Eastern States gas/oil permits.

2. is ERM/ERMGas looking to the future of gas supply shortages envisaged in WA in the very near term as major gas supply contracts expire.

3. with gas supply problems on horizon in WA which will affect the big users such as Alcoa, Alinta, BHP, Wesfarmers Kleenheat gas and the large mining companies reliant on NW Shelf gas and will take as much as they can.
    Gina's huge Roy Hill iron ore mine opens in the near future will need gas to power their mine.
    Where does EGO with 12000sqKms of Perth Basin acreage fit into ERM's/EGO's strategies?

This the really big picture we should be thinking about and our board should explain a little more about where they are taking we the shareholders. Perhaps by the time of the AGM we will know some more.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.