RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

takeover timing, page-4

1. 3,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi there serpeant If you are not happy with RES why don't you sell, and move on or you can buy some FSE as I've been in RES/CDS for the last 4 years also.

a takeover would be best for poor performing RES. I've been in since the CDS days and only wish I hadnt believed in the RES story.

If you have no faith in RES Or the directors or both move on and be happy. The sp is not where I would like it to be but do you hear me complaining about it. A good time to buy some at this price if you don't have any at the moment.

I still have faith in both RES and directors and I will take up the spp, as the future that RES has will only get better when all boxes are tick. I know it has taking a lot longer then it should have, but I haven't come this far to pull out now and miss out on all the great news thats to come.

A takeover well that would be nice but not now maybe in the future, as when we are selling coal or another offtake by someone.

Anyway good luck to your future investing serpeant I hope you have better luck with the next one, have a look at MHM it has a lot going for it at the moment. Been in it for 3 months and I'm up 117% not bad going so far.

Good luck to all that hold RES.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.