FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

takeover to backfire and hurt fas shareholder, page-17

1. 2,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    fatguts.

what is the problem?

Do you and your friend incognito understand what the word "potential" means?

It means there is a chance of something eventuating - that there's a chance of "up to" a bill tons.

I'm obviously not saying or ever did say that 1 bill tons will definitely happen - have I?

Just that there's potential - that there is a real chance of a resource that could be up to a bill tons.

Why not?

GWR is about to prove a 100MT resource from only a small area - just 2 ridges - with 100 km of strike and 3 ridges still to go.

Also this small area remains open at depth at the current 86MT resource - so quite likely to remain open when the 100MT is announced shortly .

100MT is a large resource from a small area and if that small area remains open at depth is there not a real chance that we cold be talking up to 1 bill tons over all the 5 ridges ( including B and C which remain open) and 100 km of further strike?

not beyond the realm of possibilities .. in fact as long as the exploration continues and GWR keeps finding more iron ore .. the potential of a bill tons remains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.