FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

incognitoOf course there's guesswork involved.But there's less...

1. 2,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    incognito

Of course there's guesswork involved.

But there's less guesswork involved with GWR than you need to apply to FAS and its dubious and speculative resources.

What is the problem anyway?

The $4 price is what i personally value GWR at.
    I would not personally sell GWR for less than $4 .. and the proof of that is i will still be on this forum and talking about GWR when that price is reached.

I will certainly not be selling my GWR for less than $4 per share.

and why would I be buying your GWR shares for $4 when I can buy it for less on the market?
    the market may think that GWR's value is $2.30 at the moment - but I certainly dont - that's why I bought in.

And I bought in to hold.

But forget about what i or you personally value GWR at ..
    GWR was recently valued by an analyst at $2.92 per share.

Now any take-over comes at a premium of about 30% or 40% to that ,, so we're back to $4.

Anyway the guesswork with GWR is progressively disappearing and being replaced with a degree of certainty.

We have a high grade resource - it will be at 100MT soon - the BFS will start immediately once the 100MT is proven - and let's see if it remains open at depth at ridges B and C.

Let's not guess - let's see what happens.

Let's re-evaluate things then.

but please dont talk about FAS or what it has until there's a JORC next to any of its resources - otherwise you're the one doing all the guessing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.