ITE i.t.& e limited

takeover update, page-7

1. 119 Posts.
    Hello Ocker

Yes still here and still watching.....been taking a bit of time off in regards to ITE to deal with other things that life deals but still watch and wait ..

The fact of the matter is that we can hypothesize as much and as often as we like ...some may be right some may be wrong, as some including myself where when we where doing exactly that a month or so back...so be it I will own up to that take it on the chin and learn ...(but imagine if we where right ohhh what a happy place it would have been)

I still believe in the ITE story (although my time frame has been a bit screwed) and by the looks of things someone else over that last couple of days believes as well. The north american bank thing really interests me (stated "multi million dollar deal "global") and I am quite sure that the big banking types would not invest in the software and services of a company that was going to go tiiiiiiits up or be taken over by some bulllllshiiit outfit.

....so I will leave things at that and go back to what I was doing and let the ITE story unfold because we can all guess as much as we like but there is always a left field in most, well infact all our lifes at some point that includes ITE

...Sock draw for me....

All the best Ocker on future indevors and I am sure we will meet again

UL

....Oh.. and Robbo65 I am sure he will be back, if i remember correctly you yourself had a bit of time off not so long ago...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.