5GN 0.00% 14.0¢ 5g networks limited.

re: takeover valuations...anyone Parrot..expertise doesnt come...

1. 2,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    re: takeover valuations...anyone Parrot..expertise doesnt come into it.
    Surely I am allowed to have an opinion,you sure have plenty although it does change from time to time.
    You were very bullish on arq last year and then earlier this year you went the other way and got a bit negative and now your up and firing for this stock again
    At least I have been consistent
    I have said for a long time now how this stock is going nowhere fast and that has proven correct since way back last year when it reached its high.
    I will not be getting back in until a positive upward trend is established. Too many better opportunities elsewhere.
    Because I didnt pump up arq like you always want to see, I just knew that you would reply with your special smart a#se comments,you do it every time.
    You think you know everything about arq,pity for you ,that you didnt sell out last year when near its high.
    So a broker thinks its worth $1.60,big deal,easy to say that when thats where the sp has been lately.
    If a lot more people could see the value of arq like you,then perhaps the sp might be higher.
    Personally,I would rather follow what the market thinks,safer that way.
    And don't bother replying with the usual monotonous bla bla about the low p/e,cash position and sound fundamentals etc,everyone should already know that.
    And finally,when someone has an opinion that is different to yours,don't get up on your pedestal and slag them.
    You know nothing about me,nothing about my experience in trading shares and nothing about how long I have been involved in the stock market.
    By your type of comments when replying to my posts on this stock,you say a lot about yourself.
    And just for the record,I have said in the past that the sp should improve,but just not sure when as they do need some positive drilling results.
    Brucey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $17.06K 121.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 184817 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 766343 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.