5GN 0.00% 15.5¢ 5g networks limited.

re: takeover valuations...anyone Parrot, you don't have to be...

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    re: takeover valuations...anyone Parrot, you don't have to be very brightto know that arq is undervalued,the point I'm making is that the market at present doesn't think so and consequently the sp keeps falling.
    You have said many times in the past that it was good value when price was near its high last year.
    If that is correct,it must be super value now.
    If they have some drilling success in a few months time,the sp should improve but still is a long way from its all time high. If they do build up their reserves and poo holds up this year,of course the sp will go north again and then we will have to put up with your posts again commenting on how you were the clever one that predicted this.
    Blind freddy knows what has to happen for the sp to rise.
    In hindsight,it would have been much more profitable for you to exit arq late last year as there has been good opportunities in most other oilers during that time.
    I learnt a long time ago not to fall in love with a stock to the detriment of a strong downward trend,even if that particular stock was undervalued.
    Some stocks can be undervalued for quite some time before the market does anything about it.
    Think I might have to put you on ignore when/if arq hit $2 again,you will be unbearable.
    Brucey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $35.07K 229.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 265695 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 152293 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.