5GN 3.23% 16.0¢ 5g networks limited.

re: takeover valuations...anyone brucey.I havent looked in this...

1. 567 Posts.
    re: takeover valuations...anyone brucey.I havent looked in this thread for a while and i notice that some things remain unchanged.
    As the French would say "Everything changes, but nothing changes"
    Last year i stated that a trader 'should' sell when the sp reached $1.86
    By way of an explanation i said 'this co was in my backyard' What i didnt say was just how close to my backyard it is.
    It was just advice for the small trader in HC to accept or reject as they saw fit.
    Well dearie me, with the response i received one would have thought i had cr#### on the Koran.
    I copped an absolute gob full from the gibbering parrot from then on.He then told me i was on ignore for refusing to accept any of his repetitive gibberish, low p/e,cashed up, they are gunna do this and gunna do that,the Perth basin etc etc same repetitive bs.

The gibbering parrot has not only broke the cardinal rule by being emotional about this stock, but overall it seems he is a very emotional, one eyed nasty mess who cannot accept any form of opinion opposed to his own.
    Imho he has ramped this stock to such an extent that he cannot back down, regardless how much $ it may have cost him/lost him to date.

I'll say again, this one is going nowhere for the forseeable future.They are going through revaluation of cost blowouts etc.
    Merde
    Loved your response well said and constructed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $153.0K 985.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 157818 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 496370 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.