CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

takeover...yes or no..., page-19

1. 487 Posts.
    Hi guys, another good day for CFE, especially considering these conditions ye gods, CFE holders should be very happy even if the stock held IMO. The additional amount of OXR or TMR or countless other shares we could get with the same amount of CFE...

Anyway, that is off topic.

I read an interesting article re: this in Fin Review today, sorry I can't post it though.

Some of the interesting points in it however were:

Mr Sage stated in talks with Evraz the sale will go through with MCC unless CFE basically "had the balls" (was put more eloquently lol but I can't recall exactly) to put an offer on the table. This is the only way the sale would NOT go through.

This offer would need to exceed $1.20.

Evraz clearly feels that after the 85% price increase in IO recently CFE directors have undersold their 1.5Bt resource to MCC. They have also stated they could make a lot more profit from this resource if they developed the mine themselves with their own money.

THere is a chance some of this is misinterpreted, I am trying to remember what it was exactly I read.

What I am unsure about is would there be a chance Evraz could have part ownership of the company and fund the mining? How would this work, ie, how would the company receive the funding and what would evraz take in return please? If anyone feels like explaining how this would or could work to a newbie it would be appreciated as this would be my most preferable option. I guess we can't complain about a $1.20 sell either. I think the Chinese will be annoyed the Russians left it so late if something eventuates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.