EL8 15.3% 34.0¢ elevate uranium ltd

takeover, page-20

1. 1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    To sum it up:

It is likely, baring some relatively unlikely circumstances that on a 1-3 year scale, the price of U will rise (it has to, otherwise much needed supply will not be available)

If this occurs, expensive-to-mine large deposits will re-rate by a substantial factor, which will be a much higher factor compared to the companies that have cheaper-to-mine deposits.

If this occurs, SP will naturally follow.

In these circumstances, I would imagine for every 10% of say EXT SP rise, MEY and BMNs to rise by 20% or more.

I strongly disagree however with statements along the lines that the market is undervaluing MEY based on current realities. The market is always right. This view seems to be bursting out of every single Micro post and occasionally from other posters as well. I cannot take some of these posts seriously, sorry mates, as they say here in Australia. Every large buy order looks like Areva on their takeover prawl. Every sell order is also Areva keeping a lid on the price. At this rate Areva will go broke on buy/sell fees and have no money to buy MEY when they are ready.

Incidentally those who believe that ramping posts have any significant impact on SP are delusional. Unfortunately for some there are not too many gullible Aussies who base their buying decisions on HC posts.

This seems to be overall a very high quality thread, we do not need ramping here.

Can you still go broke buying MEY?

Of course you can. I can give you lots of scenarios, even if exploration and engineering work are reasonably successful. All it takes is for Mr Putin to reveal a previously secret massive stockpile that they are going to dribble into the market for many years. An incident or even a close incident in any of nuclear power station. A major new discovery. MRU increasing their resources by a factor of 10 and as a result the Tanzanian government turning their wild life reserve into a Uranium mine. Unfortunately for wild life and MEY, fortunately for MRU. The last possibility is a joke BTW in case if you think I am dead serious all the time.

We had an open and useful discussion, thanks to all involved and for useful info and your views.

Cheers

mlc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.045(15.3%)
Mkt cap ! $104.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.0¢ $441.6K 1.339M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18866 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 33705 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.