EL8 1.56% 32.5¢ elevate uranium ltd

" - MEY will be taken over by Areva within 6 mths. The story is...

1. 1,605 Posts.
    " - MEY will be taken over by Areva within 6 mths. The story is extremely compelling. In my view, Areva will not move until the scoping study is out. This is not because they don't believe in MEY (Areva would know this project, the technical data, the overall area and the value of Marenica to Trekkopje better than anyone) - but more to give them a sound basis to pay significantly above the current shareprice. Frankly, they'd be silly not to wait. Areva is not silly. "

Nonsense!

If they know so much as you say, why would they be waiting just to pay MORE?

The size and grade of MEY will not support the capex required to mine and process the ore, imho. But let's wait and see the scoping study first, before more speculation.

AREVA do not need MEY one iota. They will just hang on the registry and pick it up with a low ball offer much later on.

U308 price will remain flat for 3 -5 years, or more, to come. I don't see the MEY sp going anywhere for a long time to come. Look at all Uranium juniors, sp's are in the toilet.

Cheers, Skip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.005(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $100.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 33.3¢ 31.5¢ $201.0K 622.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16107 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 83000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.