EL8 1.30% 38.0¢ elevate uranium ltd

" Check out the supply/demand ratio and the new reactors being...

1. 1,605 Posts.
    " Check out the supply/demand ratio and the new reactors being built or about to be built worldwide. "

I have read all the reports about reactors being planned and built, etc., etc.

Now go and find the U308 producers conference sponsored by BMO a number of months ago, and listen to all the big producer CEO's (Denison, PDN, Uranium One, CAMECO, and many others) and other near term producers - EXT, plus others. Then add in the likes of RIO and ERA. Now add to that the fact that Kazakhstan has now become the biggest U308 supplier country in the world, and keeps increasing the supply side.

I have seen a number of studies which show prices increasing to $ 65, then $ 75 in about 5 -7 years, then dropping back down to the low $ 60's due to supply increases

There is plan after plan increase production by existing producers. Couple this with continuing secondary supply, and the hoped for shortage in U308 supply may not happen for 10 years, or 15 years. Juniors will not have the cash to wait this out. I agree there will be a shortage, but the time frame of this happening has been push out by a considerable about.

I have investments in a spread of uranium companies for the past 3 years. Just trying to open the eyes of some who are fixated on the fact that AREVA will T/O MEY; and will pay big price to do so. I don't believe this will be the case.

Cheers, Skip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $117.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $74.91K 197.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62923 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.