BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Let's say there was an upcoming takeover offer for NMS, just for...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Let's say there was an upcoming takeover offer for NMS, just for fun. With a SP of 2.3c, holders wouldn't do too well out of it. If there was a 30% premium offered, as there often is, that would take the SP to about 3c; a 50% premium = SP of 3.5c; and the kind of premium that is close to 100% (rare, like ISF and VPG), that would take the SP >4.5c. All of these share prices are what NMS was at not too long ago, and would make shareholders think twice about accepting the offer. With a currewnt market cap of $40.2m, maybe suitors/predators want the SP to go even lower?

NMS is an interesting one. I would think about buying in, but as the SP is so low, every point off tears so many % off. It's the true speccy. If one of the fundamental analyst people can determine if NMS is undervalued, I'd be pleased to hear about it- they do that on PGA threads, which is a company similar to NMS (I hold neither). Both companies were pretty destroyed, then had recapitalisations. Both had the same share price until a few weeks ago (I have thought of them mentally as "two dogs racing" to see who would "win"- PGA now has a SP of 4.2c- it won).

Ihope NMS does get taken over, for holders. It may only benefit those who bought in yesterday, though.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.