CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

The only positive announcement the company could make before the...

1. 2,267 Posts.
    The only positive announcement the company could make before the AGM is that they are now answering phone calls.

There is no movement in mongolia becasue no drilling will be done before aquisition. And I doubt anything is going on with Indo. The urgency we have seen with sorting out Mongolia leaves me to think Indo will be sorted on the last day of the JV is we are lucky.

Gary, we can make all sorts of assumptions and excuses for the SP movement in CEO but unfortunately I'm only concerned with whats actually happening. We didnt get a trading halt (as first mentioned), we now have a SP below the proposed issue price of 5c, a risk of the issue price being reduced resulting in more dilution and a company trying to drum up support for a project I thought we had insto's falling all over themselves to get a piece of.

In response to your points:

1) company had wrong advice regarding having to go into trading halt.
    A: I THOUGHT WE HAD AN EXPERIENCED MANAGEMENT...
    2) Bots took control on Friday and as holders are set, traders are out, mistake caused Bots to play.
    A: SPECULATION
    3) Maybe company believes that China's buy up will take out most of capital raise and as such will allocate the shares holders do not want to take up to the Insto (chinese) investors.
    A:WHY IS THE COMPANY ASKING WHETHER SHAREHOLDERS WILL TAKE UP THEIR ALLOCATION. I THINK THEY ARE STUGGLING TO RAISE THE REQUIRED FUNDS.
    4) where is $1,000.00 invested better, AKM where resource is almost complete or CEO where it has been found and there is significant upside on resource size. AKM you may be lucky to get $2,000 for your $1,000 in 6-12 months, CEO $1,000 = $5,000 plus in 6 - 12 months.
    A: MAYBE, BUT $1000 INVESTED IN CEO IS NO DOUBT GOING TO BE WORTH LESS BY THE END OF THE WEEK WHEN YOU COULD BUY MORE FOR YOUR BUCK.
    5) 80 km from ultimate end user. Wouldn't a few mill be better invested in securing up your cost base and protecting against raw material price increases?
    A: ?
    6) With BOTS decreasing share price and company not going into trading halt it will insure that small retail investors will not take up their rights.
    A: FOR ONCE I WOULD LIKE A MANAGEMENT THAT LOOKS AFTER SHAREHOLDERS INSTEAD OF THEMSELVES AND THE BIG BOYS. AFTER ALL, ME HAS MENTIONED A NUMBER OF TIMES ABOUT BUILDING SHAREHOLDER WEALTH...WELL ARENT WE ALL SHAREHOLDERS?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.