AYT 25.0% 0.5¢ austin metals limited

takeover

1. 189 Posts.
    NTA is up to 5.5 cents so why accept 4.8. THe trust will progressively pay us the 5.5 over the next couple of years. THe NTA could go up.

The kicker in this is that a lot of the Great Southern loans have been provided agaisnt because the borrowers are paying pending a court case set down for August next year. If the case goes against the borrowers then they will have no reason not to pay and I expect the recovery will be far greater.

And also if the borrowers are succesful then the trust will have a case against Adelaide bank for selling us a the loan portfolio. Either way AYT's nTA should increase dramitically once this case has been decided.

Im sure INE are betting on this and will persue either Adelaide and Bendigo Bank for the borrowers far more agressively than has been done so far.

To be in on the spoils you might need to buy INE if they are successful in takeover of AYT. I dont think the offer is anywhere near enough. Hope others think the same and dont let INE get control

just my opinion do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.