AYT 0.00% 0.6¢ austin metals limited

I am surprised forty. Firstly well done on the trade, great...

1. 2,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I am surprised forty. Firstly well done on the trade, great return in a short time. But that is history now. So you are not sure where to invest the money yet?

How about a company that has a first initial bid on the table at 13% below current NTA. When that NTA has proved ultra conservative recently. In fact another revision similar to what occurred in the last 30 days would mean the bid 24% below the NTA.

Also the bidders are experts at finding companies well below NTA. One can maybe assume that like most initial bids there is wriggle room to lift the first bid, perhaps to 6 cents or so. Remember they got their first stake dirt cheap. They always planned to go for full control otherwise it probably wasn't worth their effort for a company that size. With a control premium I reckon they would have done the numbers that it would take 5 or 6 cents at least to get all the shares. That means if you rate brierley and Wilson at this game, the probability weighted value is likely closer to 10 cents to get them interested. So holding something because it is half its value I would recommend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.283M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5561538 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7547273 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.