EKA 0.00% 45.0¢ eureka energy limited

takeover, page-24

1. 500 Posts.
    Why have we not heard back from the board yet? if they had their meeting last night, then that's it, they've had it, what was their decision?
    I suspect there could be some lengthy dicsussions between eka and aut going on as to what will get this across the line. Who will get what new position on the board maybe?
    Not fact, just for laughs really...but remembering ADI's change of heart over a simple weekend. How did that one go again? upped offer from 40c to 42c and directors given new positions, something like that, can't remember.

As to the question of this being a winner if you hold AUT and EKA. I think it is. EKA shareprice is so unloved. Sure over time it may get loved, but who knows when that is. We'll get a decent premium (assuming the price is upped in the play scipt i'm fantasizing they're writing right now, just for fun). Then following the done deal, AUT gets more terrific land at still a bargain price, adding to the value of AUT. Value imo, if you hold both companies, is just being transferred from one holding to the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.