LHD 0.00% 7.6¢ lochard energy group plc

I wouldn't get too excited about the share price over the last...

1. 76 Posts.
    I wouldn't get too excited about the share price over the last few years. The share price more than trebled when it was floated a few years ago based solely on the fact it was Tom Cross and the Dana team that floated it.

Since then it has been slowly catching up with reality which is that they have very little revenue and only a few minor deals to back themselves up with.

It is encouraging that a major dealmaker may be coming on board, as up until now Lochard has been run by clueless imbeciles IMO. But we should keep in mind that the environment in which Tom Cross built up Dana was a major bull market with oil reaching all time highs so it would have been easier to build up an oil company through acquisitions and flog it off for a handsome price.

So far he has not done anything of note with Parkmead so the jury is out on whether this is a good deal for Lochard. I still think the price is way too low given that we can just collect the cashflow from Athena and pay out dividends and have a lot more than what they have offered.

Mackec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LHD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.