SKG skynetglobal limited

$500k issued 32% above market price. I've already answered the...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    $500k issued 32% above market price. I've already answered the question, but here it is again.
    Please try to take it in this time because I hate repeating myself.

SKG have issued a block of shares because they are rewarding a faithful investor.
    The investor was that keen to buy the shares and he or she or they agreed to pay a premium of 32% above the market price.

When SKG get the $29 million they only pocket $6 million (which is still nice) but they will not knock back an extra capital inject if it is offered (would you ?)
    Plus the fact they are not giving them away at market price, they are saying "look you have been good to us in the past, but we will only issue the shares if you are prepared to pay a premium"...........the investor could have said NO....but he didn't because he knows something is in the bag.

This makes much more sense then your theory, that Mr Soom managed to con some one with a lazy $500,000.00.........get real !

I don't know why your even hear Bazzaroid, if BQT are going to make you rich tomorrow why even bother posting on the SKG forum ?
    Is it because they could hit $1.49 today ? That would be a laugh ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.