SKG skynetglobal limited

Texasqueen....you floated the takeover idea.##Wrong again...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Texasqueen....you floated the takeover idea.##
    Wrong again Bazzaroid !
    The post below was the first mention of a takeover on HC
    There is also a poster on SS that mentioned it before me.

Subject takeover
    Posted 02/06/05 16:26 - 276 reads
    Posted by bez
    IP 143.238.xxx.xxx
    Post #611381 - start of thread - splitview
    Has anyone heard any rumours about a takeover of SKG. My broker is talking it up and have come looking to see if anyone can shed some light on it.
    ---------------------
    ##In fact you call a buyer taking a major position a reverse takeover.##

Lets say that Orion gateway put up $21 million in exchange for 30 million shares at 70c..........who would be the controlling shareholder of the company ?
    Instead of Orion trying to buy out the existing shareholders (also known as a takeover) they could effectively take control of SKG by using the above example (also known as a reverse takeover).
    This site below explains exactly what I have said.

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/reference/encyclopaedia/hutchinson/m0024078.html

"The term is also used to describe the situation where a private company buys a publicly listed company"

-----------------------------
    ##Funniest thing i have read outside SKG giving Techno imports a 60 day extension.##
    Yeah it cracked me up as well, good to see we both have a sense of humour.......but we will see who has the last laugh ;-)
    ----------------------------

##So a company announces a "maybe" deal which is a deal when they get the money which was supposed to be by June 30 and low and behold the company announces on June 29 they have given a 60 day extension.##
    I don't see much difference between this and BQT,.......you were the one that said (on 10-6-05) BQT would sign a contract in a few days, but it didn't happen, effectively it's not a deal until the cash is in the bank for any company.
    It's worth noting that even though the extension is for 60 days, Techno could receive import clearance much earlier..........meaning the payment could come through next week ;-)
    ----------------------------------
    ##Cornells will be thrilled.
    Obviously floated this deal to get their placement over the line.##
    The $850k from Cornells is paid in $25k trances of shares over an 18 month period, currently Cornells have only been issued 175,948 shares, please explain to us how announcing a $29 million contract would get the entire placement (that still has 14 months to run) "over the line" ?

I have said previously that SKG don't need the Techno deal to survive, but it would send the stock to the moon............I have also said that there is a rumour that Orion Gateway could be involved in a reverse takeover of SKG........if that happens it will send the stock to the moon.
    If they BOTH happen,.............maybe Jupiter LOL.

Always a pleasure conversing with you Bazzaroid, it gives the other posters the opportunity to witness your level of intellect ;-)

Tex.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.