PEM 0.00% 35.0¢ perilya limited

the only reason they ran at a lose is they never slowed down...

1. 189 Posts.
    the only reason they ran at a lose is they never slowed down their expansion even one bit when the metal prices turned to crap they have only recently started to save costs.they were burn money like water at one point to grow the company it has always been about supplying the Chinese with more materials.
    I personally think this was the plan from the beginning use as much of cash reserves on exploration and expansion as possible tank the sp and take over on the cheap. i have learnt my lesson ill never buy into a Chinese controlled company every again.
    that speeding ticket we got a week or so ago was the clear indication that information of take over was leaked the companies response needs to seriously looked into my ass the guys at pem didn't know this is what was going on a decision to take over the company is made over night.
    I should of researched better so it my fault but i thought they could only legally own 51% of the company i preparing myself for big lose i just hope the other major holders refuse to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.