WDR 0.00% 14.5¢ western desert resources limited

Interesting that people are only now coming on to the thread to...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Interesting that people are only now coming on to the thread to recommend sell, as the share price finds a floor. Where were you all at 33cents?
    the quarterly report stated that there would be further cost savings, so no surprises there. As far as I know Scott Perrin who no longer works at WDR still holds 50 million shares, which I doubt he would if he was aware of any impropriety.
    i am happy for the share price to drop so I can pick up cheap shares, however I do not like to see people scared into selling without any fact-based evidence. The current share price is close to the NTA of the company, so it would be surprising to see it drop too much further (for an extended period). There has been no notice of change of holdings for any of the major shareholders, which indicates the shares have been played down, which is common will small caps such as this. Iron ore prices are still dropping, although as of today the velocity has slowed from .66% to .26%. The weather has been perfect for this month and the forecast is clear for the next 16 days, so unless there are operational issues, the forecast targets should be met at the very least. Bruce is in line to pick up $5m worth of shares at around the low 20s cent mark, off market, which is the only way he could get that many at such a low price. All of this is fact.
    if you have any evidence of impending doom, please post it. But do not just come onto the thread and spew vomit.

Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.